Friday 4 February 2011

Hiding


Ok, this whole getting myself out there & being sociable thing so didn't work. It was more like that I just wanted to curl up in my bed every evening after work. Oh, and stick the heating on. And wear the most baggy & cozy clothes I could find.

I did do yoga twice so far & I actually think my eating healthy (well, trying to) is paying off as my jeans aren't quite as tight as they were after Christmas. They're still far from loose & comfy, though. I've got huge plans for when I come back from holiday. There will be a cleanse & a sugar detox (coz that stuff is evil) - people might want to stay as far away as possible when I do this. I'm also planning on joining the gym at work, it only costs £15 or so, my fitness levels are far from desirable at the moment & anything that makes me feel less sluggish is good.

On a totally different note, my brother is planning a visit to London. I'm seriously excited about this & already hunting for amazing stuff to show him & events to take him to. Having people come visit me always makes me nervous. I want them to have an amazing time & very much feel responsible if they don't.

In terms of holiday preparation, I think I'm almost there. I've got a travel insurance (although I'm not convinced that they're actually going to be of much help if something happens), I've changed all my in-flight meals to vegetarian (which for Emirates equals vegan, they're not taking any chances) & I've told my bank that I'm intending to use my card abroad. Still need to let my credit card company know & buy some of them cute little travel-size toiletries. Oh, and I obviously still need to panic, I'm planning to start doing this about 3 days prior to take-off.

Plans for this weekend include watching TV (tonight), a games night in North London (tomorrow) & a potential trip to Camden (Sunday, if the weather is nice). I'm also getting a haircut. Yay.

And now please excuse me while I snuggle up under my amazing duvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment