Wednesday 12 May 2010

Yeah, I Know


 I haven't posted for a while. I know. I've noticed. I felt almost guilty, but then decided that me whingeing every day how busy at work I am & how much braindeadedness this is causing probably would get a bit boring after a while.

So only once: I have been really, really busy at work the last week or so, or whenever I last blogged, which has killed my brain & my creativity & my will to write. I'm also still battling the remainder of that cold I had after Easter, which I think has now turned into a bacterial sinusitis & just doesn't want to go away. I went to see the doctor today, who was very understanding & actually took the time to check all kinds of things (blood pressure, heart, lung, ears, throat) but wasn't quite sure what we're dealing with, even after he looked up the symptoms on the web (that part was slightly disconcerting, but at least he made an effort). I now have a prescription for antibiotics, although we both weren't quite sure if they would help.

I actually managed to get my PUK code from t-mobile who didn't try very hard to keep me as a customer, probably due to me being on the cheapest contract ever (£10 a month). I feel they could've a least tried to convince me to get a slightly more expensive contract with that lovely HTC phone, but then again, I think I'll try my luck with either Vodafone or Orange next. Quite possibly this weekend.

There has been a very lovely Monkey party last weekend, there should be more of these.

I'm actually now messaging 2 boys on OKCupid, intermittently, and might even go for a coffee with one of them. Unbelieveable.

And now I'm going to disappear again, will be back when I feel a bit more chatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment