Sunday 20 May 2012

Updatage


I've posted the last entry and then realized that I forgot to ramble aimlessly update on other stuff that's been going on.

First, the 'date'. Well, technically it wasn't a date because I don't do dates. They freak me out. Way too much commitment and too many expectations. Don't wanna deal with that. But yeah, I might have met up with someone from OKC. He was wearing white fluffy bunny ears in his profile pic and sounded interesting, and hey, bunny ears. We spent a nice evening chatting and wandering about London, had a few drinks and some nachos, alas, chemistry we had none. Good thing that it wasn't a date, then, otherwise parties involved might have been disappointed. Feel relaxed now that I have my compulsory one OKC-date a year over and done with.

I'm emailing another guy at the moment, too. Until last week I'd been emailing one more guy, but after 2 weeks of messages he still hasn't made any attempt to ask me out or even hinted that he'd like to meet me so that I can ask him out (I'm all equal opportunity and shit). It's clearly not going anywhere and I honestly don't need a penpal. So, just one guy left standing. Might drag him out to a party at some point, he's agreed to that and seems pretty keen.

In regards to the goings-on inside my head, it's still a pretty interesting place. I've finished and posted my first fanfic. I'm rather proud to actually have worked up the nerve to do it, it's the first time something I've written has made it to publication, even if it's just on LJ. I'm working on another fic now, what can I say, it's a slippery slope and I'm having a lot of fun going down...

The fic is posted on my LJ which is friends-locked.

Plans for the upcoming weeks include a trip to Germany (next weekend), a big, messy weekend (which is the Jubilee Weekend) and more parties (ongoing). Also, a festival (Glade).

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment