Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year



Happy New Year, everybody! And I'm only 3 days late...

I survived 3 days of work inbetween the festive weekends, picked up my passport (now with shiny new  6 months visa for India) and made it to the Monkey Party. It was a great party indeed. I wouldn't call it epic, but it definitely was a good start to a new year.

I'm not sure if I ever get around to writing a recap of 2010, but it certainly was a year of major ups and downs, it mostly felt like an uphill struggle. Everything was just so much effort.

Last year, I

  • fought to get the job that's currently making me happy
  • broke a bone for the first time, ever
  • went to Secret Garden Party, which was great
  • had my first root canal & it actually wasn't as bad as everyone says
  • tried dating & couldn't be bothered too much, really
  • saw some awesome gigs
This year, I'll
  • go to India
  • go to Burning Man for the second time
  • be more sociable
  • make more effort to eat completely vegan & try to add more raw foods
  • get my weight down to pre-London level
  • do more yoga (goal is at least 3 times a week)
 The overall goal is to feel happy & complete with my life, be it on my own or with a partner. I'm not sure yet how I'll sort this out, but think that after all that happened in the last year I'm more on the path to understanding myself than ever before. I can be pretty confusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment