Wednesday 10 February 2010

The Meh's


It's so cold. So incredibly cold. I've also been extremely tired the last few days, probably still due to my weekend shenanigans. Don't seem to be able to catch enough sleep to feel properly awake.

That & not getting a phone call from a certain person has put a damper on my usually quite cheerful mood. It's not that I have fallen in love with him, I wasn't even sure if I'm that interested. But not getting a call has awakened my hunter spirit. If I can't have it, I definitely want it. Until I have it, that is. It's pretty silly, really.

Anyway, let's forget about men for a bit.

I didn't get the job I interviewed for, not that surprised about it because I had the feeling I might've flunked the interview a little. I'm still in discussions with various people at my current job but might have to wait a bit longer until I get some kind of feedback.

We had our department Away Day today, which basically meant spending a day in some hotel meeting room doing team building excercises & presentations. The room was freezing cold most of the day, the food was ok & I'm totally knackered because I was trying hard to make a good impression. Hope it worked.

I'm slowly getting my good mood back. It wasn't as bad as it has been, mainly because I didn't go totally mental. Still, it makes me realise how good I have been feeling the last few months.

Plans for further wreckage this weekend are in place, might go to a pub electro night on Friday & am going to TG on Saturday. No crazy antics this time, I promise! *cough, cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment